What a great craft idea shared by throughchristinaseyes
Originally posted on Christina's Place:
Beach Bag Tote
Great craft idea from kaboose.com
What you’ll need:
- Colorful canvas tote (not white or cream)
- Fabric paint in orange, yellow, green, blue, light blue, pink, cream, white, tan, black
- Fabric foam stamps: star, fish, shell, alphabet
- Paint brushes: liner, medium flat, large scruffy
- Textile medium (only if using regular acrylic paints)
How to make it:
- Iron the canvas tote to ensure a flat surface for painting on.
- First stamp on the fish. Paint each stamp, one fish is orange the other is green. Press down firmly onto the surface of the tote. Carefully lift off the stamp.
- The fish may be too light if you are using a dark tote bag. Use a medium flat paint brush to add more paint to the fish designs.
- Using the liner brush, paint in the small details on the fish such as the fins and eyes. On the…
View original 338 more words