Yesterday was National S’mores Day. Christina and I wanted to celebrate by trying to make s’mores for the first time.
This was our first attempt:
We cracked up as we realized they looked nothing like the picture on the box. The jumbo marshmallow we used practically exploded. We thought we could fix it by putting the other graham cracker on top, buy the marshmallow just oozed all over the sides of the crackers!
We decided to divide the jumbo marshmallow in four sections and use one section per s’more. Mission accomplished! They were so yummy!
- Happy National S’mores Day!! S’Mores Cups (alittlebitme.com)
- National S’mores Day – August 10 (circleoffood.com)
- National Food Day: S’mores (homemade) (bakerunlive.com)
- Sunday’s With Joy : S’More Brownies (livingthesweetlifeblog.wordpress.com)
- S’more Cookie Bars Recipe: They Taste Just Like The Real Thing! (mommyofamonster.com)