Thank you to Cathie from The Cathie Barash Blog for nominating Life is an Exquisite journey for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am so appreciative of the recognition and am excited to extend the nomination to a few other bloggers who have inspired me on this blogging journey.
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated me.
Thank you so much, Cathie!
2. Share 7 things about myself.
- I am the mother of five children ages 20, 18, 17, 15 and 9.
- I have my own live, call-in television program.
- I grew up in Sicklerville, NJ. Yes, the hometown of Olympic Gold medalist Jordan Burroughs!
- I enjoy visiting new cities and towns.
- I am a Girl Scout.
- I lived in Austin, TX for a year.
- I was born in France.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers for this award.
At this time, I have selected the following nominees for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
4. Put the logo of the award on my blog site.
Thank you for visiting my blog and sharing your comments. It has been a blast getting to know you all and I look forward to strengthening our connection.
Peace and Love,
Life is an Exquisite Journey ~ Michelle