There’s a game of Tag in play on WordPress and it gives us an opportunity to share a little bit more about ourselves with one another. I’ve been tagged by Yasniger and YOU might be next!
11 Fun Facts About Life is An Exquisite Journey~Michelle
1. I am 5’10″ and I am the shortest one in my family besides my 9 year old daughter.
2. I love to roller skate.
3. I love to laugh!
4. I enjoy romantic comedies and foreign films.
5. I am teaching myself French – trying to pull from some foundational training from high school and college.
6. I love to visit new cities and towns.
7. I have my own bi-monthly live, call-in television program.
8. I mentor college and high school students.
9. I am a mother of five children ages 20, 18, 17, 15 and 9.
10. I love to line dance.
11. I am an optimist.
My Responses to Yasniger’s Questions:
If you really had the option of changing your name, identity & nationality, would you & to what, if you could?
I would change my name to something different and uncommon. Do you know how many times I here the name “Michelle” in the US?
What do you thing is the reasons why some people are gay & other are not?
I have no idea.
If you alone knew for certain when you will die, would you rather keep it a secret or tell anyone?
I would keep it a secret, but I would squeeze in as much of my Bucket List as possible before my expiration date!
Do you think you will be a lot happier of you were a lot more different from what you are now?
I am very happy the way I am.
If you had the choice of killing someone painlessly, to save them and prevent them from an agonizingly slowly death, would you?
I would not participate in any act of killing.
What is cruelest comment you had made on somebody else`s blog post, was it honestly made & would you take it back if you could?
I choose not to make negative comments on anyone else’s blog. I don’t believe in spreading that type of energy.
Has blogging made a world of difference in your life?
It has given me a voice.
Do you have any particular event that you could quite clearly identify as the most life altering occurrence in your life?
Participating in The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People workshop.
Do you think educated people are a lot friendlier & more sincere than uneducated persons?
I don’t think education has anything to do with being courteous and polite.
What are the most difficult choices you made & would you change these choices if you had a foolproof chance to do so?
Staying in a relationship for the wrong reasons. Yes – I would have left the relationship sooner.
What is the longest time you have kept a secret & did you let it out intentionally finally or someone else did?
I keep all the confidences entrusted to me. It’s not for me to tell.
Here are the rules, read them, they are important.
1. You must post the rules.
2. You must post eleven fun facts about yourself.
3. You must answer the questions your tagger set for you
4. You must create eleven questions to ask the people you tag.
5. Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
6. Let them know you have tagged them.
Questions from Life is an Exquisite Journey:
1. What are you most passion about?
2. How are you living a little bit of your passion each day?
3. What is the most favorite travel memory in the country that you live?
4. What is the most favorite travel memory outside of the country that you live?
5. If you have a day job, what type of work do you do?
6. How long have you been blogging and what topics do you like to blog about?
7. Who are your favorite authors?
8. What is your favorite type of cuisine?
9. What is the most bizarre question that someone has ever asked you and how did you respond?
10. Are you actively engaged with other social networking media? If so, how can we reach you?
11. When was the last time that you sent a handwritten letter or card to someone?
Let’s keep the game going and I look forward to learning a little bit more about you!